Italo Vignoli wrote:
So, if you de-couple "rolling" from "release", and couple it with "idea"
or "object" you get the feeling of what could be the positioning if the
choice was "rolling" (very similar to "advance").

Yes - and from the ESC minutes of last week:

+ idea: get the idea out, start discussing it more widely, and see how
  it goes (Michael M)
  + nothing would happen instantly, understand that it needs
    infrastructure, but want to start planning this

  (referring to necessary process adjustments, and the expressed need
   for automatic updates)

I personally like 'Rolling' a lot, it just appears we can't pull it
off for 7.1.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten