3 Advance
2 Community
1 Rolling

Em 07/12/2020 12:28, Lothar K. Becker escreveu:
As announced in the previous mail, as follow-up to the marketing plan,
the board ALSO has to decide on a concrete TAG ("Label") for LibreOffice
7.1.

Find the SLIDES with the THREE PROPOSED TAGS at

    https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sTKeS4NipJ6X9XH

which are from the discussion with our members, and also contain related
information on their strengths and weaknesses, provided by the marketing
team.

The proposals, in ALPHABETICAL order, are as follows:

a. Advance
b. Community
c. Rolling

_*Vote text and procedures: *_

- Please VOTE with a clear RANKING for the three TAG ("label") proposals.
  No double ranks are allowed. Each ranking can be assigned just once.
  3 is the HIGHEST ranking (your most favorite tag), 1 is the LOWEST
ranking (your least favorite tag).
  The winner will be the tag ranked best, i.e. with the highest overall
number.
  We use the ranking to come to a quick and effective decision this week.

_*Notes on the vote:*_

- This vote is NOT about possible TRANSLATIONS.
  Details of that is to be decided by the local communities together
with the marketing project.
  If no appropriate translation is found, the original term in English
will be taken.

- This vote is NOT about the ABOUT BOX TEXT.
  This will be decided after the tag is chosen.

I now ask ALL the board members to RANK.

The _*ranking will CLOSE*_

    Thursday, December 10, 1800 Berlin time

--
Lothar K. Becker, Member of the Board of Directors

mail: lothar@documentfoundation.org
phone: +49 7202 9499 001 (c/o .riess applications gmbh)

-- To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/ Privacy
Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy