3 - Community
2 - Advance
1 -  Rolling

Clóvis Tristão

--
Clóvis Tristão
Mobile Phone: 55 (19) 99117-3116 (whatsapp)
GTalk: tclovis@gmail.com
CV LATTES: http://lattes.cnpq.br/0824541439051697
-------------------;~)----

Be Cool, use GNU/Linux
LibreOffice.org --> http://libreoffice.org/
Ubuntu Translate PT-BR --> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu

Em qua, 9 de dez de 2020 18:20, Daniel Armando Rodriguez <
drodriguez@documentfoundation.org> escreveu:

El 2020-12-07 12:28, Lothar K. Becker escribió:

As announced in the previous mail, as follow-up to the marketing plan, the
board ALSO has to decide on a concrete TAG ("Label") for LibreOffice 7.1.

Find the SLIDES with the THREE PROPOSED TAGS at

    https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sTKeS4NipJ6X9XH

which are from the discussion with our members, and also contain related
information on their strengths and weaknesses, provided by the marketing
team.

The proposals, in ALPHABETICAL order, are as follows:

a. Advance
b. Community
c. Rolling

*Vote text and procedures: *

- Please VOTE with a clear RANKING for the three TAG ("label") proposals.
  No double ranks are allowed. Each ranking can be assigned just once.
  3 is the HIGHEST ranking (your most favorite tag), 1 is the LOWEST
ranking (your least favorite tag).
  The winner will be the tag ranked best, i.e. with the highest overall
number.
  We use the ranking to come to a quick and effective decision this week.

*Notes on the vote:*

- This vote is NOT about possible TRANSLATIONS.
  Details of that is to be decided by the local communities together with
the marketing project.
  If no appropriate translation is found, the original term in English
will be taken.

- This vote is NOT about the ABOUT BOX TEXT.
  This will be decided after the tag is chosen.

I now ask ALL the board members to RANK.

The *ranking will CLOSE*

    Thursday, December 10, 1800 Berlin time

--
Lothar K. Becker, Member of the Board of Directors

mail: lothar@documentfoundation.org
phone: +49 7202 9499 001 (c/o .riess applications gmbh)

This is my ranking

3. Community
2. Advance
1. Rolling

I just want to mention that we need this type of consultation to receive
more participation from the members of the foundation. I encourage everyone
to voice their opinion when the opportunity arises, while thanking those
who shared their ideas.

Regards

--
DAR