Lothar K. Becker wrote on 07/12/2020 16:28:
As announced in the previous mail, as follow-up to the marketing plan,
the board ALSO has to decide on a concrete TAG ("Label") for LibreOffice
7.1.

Find the SLIDES with the THREE PROPOSED TAGS at

    https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sTKeS4NipJ6X9XH

which are from the discussion with our members, and also contain related
information on their strengths and weaknesses, provided by the marketing
team.

The proposals, in ALPHABETICAL order, are as follows:

a. Advance
b. Community
c. Rolling

Community = 3 pnts