On 07/12/2020 15:28, Lothar K. Becker wrote:
Find the SLIDES with the THREE PROPOSED TAGS at
    https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sTKeS4NipJ6X9XH

which are from the discussion with our members, and also contain related
information on their strengths and weaknesses, provided by the marketing
team.

The proposals, in ALPHABETICAL order, are as follows:

a. Advance
b. Community
c. Rolling

        I rather liked Personal; shame really but:

        Community
        Rolling
        Advance

        would be my preference. Thanks to all for their input & deliberation.

        ATB,

                Michael.