On 2020-12-03 11:01, Florian Effenberger wrote:
[...]
Keep in mind the decision on the repository is TEMPORARY, it is not a
permanent one.

For how long is the freeze? The most exact information I could get was
"until we figure things out", which appears to be a bit vague. :)

I'm also interested to know the answer to this question.

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.