On 2020-12-03 11:01, Florian Effenberger wrote:
[...]
Keep in mind the decision on the repository is TEMPORARY, it is not a permanent one.

For how long is the freeze? The most exact information I could get was "until we figure things out", which appears to be a bit vague. :)

I attempted reading through the minutes to get a "why" on the freeze. Am I correct in gleaning this was proposed because LOOL isn't maintained/this is viewed as a Collabora-only product?