on the membership status, this is something definitely up to the membership committee. This is an independent body of TDF, responsible for approval of members and responsible to oversee the BoD, and we all should definitely leave it to them how to handle the situation, and also give them a bit of time to look at the status quo.

Keep in mind the decision on the repository is TEMPORARY, it is not a permanent one.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org