On Thu, Dec 03, 2020 at 08:31:20AM +0100, Lionel Élie Mamane wrote:

(...) "Stimmengleichheit" which I would define (somewhat
redundantly) as:

  Gleichheit der Zahl der für zwei oder mehr zur Wahl stehenden
  Alternativen, die in dieser Wahl eine (identische) Stimmenzahl haben
  bekommen die höher als die Stimmenzahl der anderen Alternativen ist,
  abgegebenen Stimmen

or in English

  Equality of the number of votes cast for two or more alternatives
  that have gotten a(n) (identical) number of votes in this election
  that is higher than the number of votes for the other alternatives.

More precisely:

  Gleichheit der Zahl der für zwei oder mehr zur Wahl stehenden
  Alternativen, die in dieser Wahl eine (identische) Stimmenzahl haben
  bekommen die höher als die Stimmenzahl von jede andere Alternative
  ist, abgegebenen Stimmen.

  Equality of the number of votes cast for two or more alternatives
  that have gotten a(n) (identical) number of votes in this election
  that is higher than the number of votes for any other alternative.

This leaves completely open and unspecified what happens when:

 - A0 has 3 votes
 - A1 has 2 votes
 - A2 has 2 vote (or A2 has 1 vote and A3 has 1 vote)

We don't have "einfache Mehrheit", but we also don't have
"Stimmengleichheit", so

 - A0 is not passed
 - certainly none of A1, A2 or A3 should pass!
 - the "deciding vote" sentence doesn't come into application

So... we have no decision?

I wonder if the intention of the Statutes was not plurality (one of
the possible meanings of "simple majority" in English, according to
Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_majority) rather than
"einfache Mehrheit", and it is just a bug in translation / drafting.
This would make more sense, and would make the Statutes more
coherent.