Dear Community,

find below the agenda for our

-> TDF board meeting with a public part and followed by a private part
-> on Friday, December 04th at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+1)

For time zone conversion, see e.g.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20201204T13&p1=37&p2=136&p3=241&p4=589

-> at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

We meet on jitsi, and please, if possible use Chrome browser and do not
use video and until not speaking up please mute.

-> AGENDA:

Public Part

1. Q&A: Answering Questions from the community (All, max. 10 min)
   Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions
to the board and about TDF.

2. Discuss&Plan: tempPrio1 marketing plan results of member involvement
for tagging (Italo/Mike, All 5min)
   Rationale: results of member involvement in tagging, next steps

3. Discuss&Plan: tempPrio2 next decade manifesto, status of
proposal/draft (Cor/Florian, All 5min)
   Rationale: when do get the proposal, clarifying/discussing process,
launching next steps, timeline

4. Discuss&Plan: tempPrio3 LOOL from TDF (Lothar/Florian, All 15min)
   Rationale: discussing next steps, timelines

5. Discuss&Decide: virtual FOSDEM meetings (Florian, All 5min)
   Rationale: Agreeing on our internal meetings around the virtual
FOSDEM in February

6. Inform: About the recent vote in Germany on the UPC (Thorsten, All 5min)
   Rationale: inform about an participation inquiry, discussing about
involvement of TDF

Private Part

7. Discuss: Discussion about releases and marketing plan from 2.
(Michael, Thorsten, Florian 10min)
   Reason why not in public: internal discussion about anticipated effects

  - No more topic in private so far -

--
Stephan Ficht, Administrative Assistant
Tel: +49 30 5557992-64 | Mail: stephan.ficht@documentfoundation.org