Am Do., 26. Nov. 2020 um 11:04 Uhr schrieb Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org>:

Hello,

last Friday, the board discussed about LibreOffice Online. [1] During
the call and in the discussions following, the request for a vote has
been expressed, which I am hereby posting to this list.

I start this here as a VOTE thread. For any discussions, please reply in
the separate DISCUSS thread, which I will initiate as well.

The vote that has been proposed is the following:

1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for the
time being

+1

1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to
instead mirror the Collabora repo, for the time being, and make sure we
catch pull requests there, e.g. via the mentoring alias on TDF side

+1

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for
the time being

+1

my vote
Andreas