2020年11月26日 18:04:02 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>:

Hello,

parallel to the VOTE thread that has been posted to this list a minute ago, here's the respective
DISCUSS thread for questions.

The vote that has been proposed is the following:
1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for the time being

-1, disagree.

1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to instead mirror the Collabora
repo, for the time being, and make sure we catch pull requests there, e.g. via the mentoring
alias on TDF side

-1, disagree.

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for the time being

-1, disagree.

--

Franklin Weng
Deputy Chairman, Board of Director & Member, Certification Committee