On Thursday, 2020-11-26 11:02:46 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:

1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for the time being

What exactly is meant here?
Would it be mirrored from the Collabora github repo but gerrit disabled
for it and no other write access?
Or freeze in the sense that it won't be updated at all and will become stale?

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for the time being

That would have to follow the decision about the repo then, an
independent approach IMHO doesn't make sense, but maybe I missed
something.

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A