26 nov. 2020 07:03:43 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>:

Hello,

last Friday, the board discussed about LibreOffice Online. [1] During the call and in the
discussions following, the request for a vote has been expressed, which I am hereby posting to
this list.

I start this here as a VOTE thread. For any discussions, please reply in the separate DISCUSS
thread, which I will initiate as well.

The vote that has been proposed is the following:

1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for the time being

-1

1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to instead mirror the Collabora
repo, for the time being, and make sure we catch pull requests there, e.g. via the mentoring
alias on TDF side

-1

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for the time being

-1

The decision will then also be announced and shared with the various community mailing lists, to
keep all the projects in the loop.