1) No. Let's work to implement better tools to make it easier to people
to contribute.

1b) No. TDF's project is LOOL not COOL.

2) No. Translations should be kept live to allow for improvements and
addition.

Paolo

last Friday, the board discussed about LibreOffice Online. [1] During
the call and in the discussions following, the request for a vote has
been expressed, which I am hereby posting to this list.

I start this here as a VOTE thread. For any discussions, please reply
in the separate DISCUSS thread, which I will initiate as well.

The vote that has been proposed is the following:

1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for
the time being

1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to
instead mirror the Collabora repo, for the time being, and make sure
we catch pull requests there, e.g. via the mentoring alias on TDF side

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for
the time being

The decision will then also be announced and shared with the various
community mailing lists, to keep all the projects in the loop.

Florian

[1] Find the minutes at
https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/enpAg8Q93rwP_69yePZQnKFT

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors