parallel to the VOTE thread that has been posted to this list a minute ago, here's the respective DISCUSS thread for questions.

The vote that has been proposed is the following:

1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for the time being

1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to instead mirror the Collabora
repo, for the time being, and make sure we catch pull requests there, e.g. via the mentoring alias
on TDF side

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for the time being

I will initiate the DISCUSS thread with one statement that I received, which is as follows:

If we freeze, then we do it for limited time, to not confuse and not engage (mainly non-coding) contributions. For these, we cannot guarantee to become live one day, until we do overcome the lack of code contributors for TDF LOOL. For this, we expect to get engaged immediately from the TDF side, but it will probably take some time.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org