last Friday, the board discussed about LibreOffice Online. [1] During the call and in the discussions following, the request for a vote has been expressed, which I am hereby posting to this list.

I start this here as a VOTE thread. For any discussions, please reply in the separate DISCUSS thread, which I will initiate as well.

The vote that has been proposed is the following:

1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for the time being

1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to instead mirror the Collabora repo, for the time being, and make sure we catch pull requests there, e.g. via the mentoring alias on TDF side

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for the time being

The decision will then also be announced and shared with the various community mailing lists, to keep all the projects in the loop.

Florian

[1] Find the minutes at https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/enpAg8Q93rwP_69yePZQnKFT

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org