On 28.10.20 08:29, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Not being accessible does explicitly exclude LIbre Office...

Accessibility is and was always in our focus [1,2]. For example, TDF tendered
the accessibility checker [3], and every build tests now changes to the UI
against a11y basics [4].

What exactly are you missing? We have 190 tickets with the keyword in our
bugtracker [5], but not all are crucial. You are very welcome to keep an eye on
these issues and discuss it with the design team [6] and the developers.

[1] https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/accessibility/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Accessibility/Accessibility-dev
[3]
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/05/07/welcome-gla11y-the-user-interface-accessibility-checker/