Thanks Florian,

Given the increasing use of open source software such as Libre Office in
government and corporate use, it is disappointing it isn't more of a
priority.  Not being accessible does explicitly exclude LIbre Office from
most government use for instance.  I understand the difficulties with not
having any paid developers you can direct to do particular work, but it
does make the product specifically impossible to use for large segments of
potential users.

I wonder how other FLOSS projects handle this?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 5:59 PM Florian Effenberger <