Discussion about Marketing Plan

1. Discussions abut the marketing plan happening here will be ignored,
as clearly stated in the message where we asked for contributions only
on the marketing mailing list

2. Opinions of people who decided that contributing to the discussion
could include insults to other people (such as, what you are saying is
utter bullshit) will be ignored, because they have not behaved as good
community citizens (so, refrain from writing on the marketing list, as
your opinion will not be considered in any case)

3. Sorry, but "no label is not an option" is rather clear as a
statement, this is backed by the BoD because the rationale is rather
clear, and if we want to have a comprehensive marketing plan where all
ecosystem members are involved we need a label (so, again, no label is
not an option)