“LibreOffice from The Document Foundation” — like we’ve always had,
with the sole addition of “from”.
The other editions can be “LibreOffice Enterprise (from/by) X”, with
additional CIB/Collabora logos/tags.

This is as cristal-clear as it can be for anybody.

I reject any additional tag to the TDF build.