Thanks Florian!  Have a great week - and stay safe and well too!

Quentin.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 2:21 AM Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

Quentin Christensen wrote:

I'm not sure if I can make the meeting (Europe and Australian
timezones are often not friendly to simultaneous meeting!) but I would
be interested to hear the outcome of the accessibility discussion.

thanks for the feedback!

Accessibility is one of the things we have on the agenda, and Friday's
meeting is to discuss how/when to work on this, given all the other
pending bits and pieces.

There's in parallel a discussion and work going on in the German
community, and I'm in contact with people in that field - if there are
any updates, I will share with the mailing list.

Also, the meeting minutes will be published on this mailing list. :-)