Hi Flo, all,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
The board is eager to get the discussion started, preferably on the public
board-discuss mailing list.

I'm somehow not able to add to that folder, so here's a separate share
link:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/TyRPPBJNsRkcdz8

Thanks to Uwe for doing the drafting with me; with TDF being based in
Germany, it's kind of the most obvious thing to do.

With my board hat on - would love to have perhaps one or two
additional proposals, so there's actual choice? ;)

Ultimately though, what I consider most important (with business rules
largely comparable at least within the EU) - is who's going to be the
persons running this entity.

All the best,

-- Thorsten