Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger píše v Út 13. 10. 2020 v 16:36 +0200:

In the meeting: Franklin Weng (board), Thorsten Behrens (board)
                 Michael Meeks (board), Emiliano Vavassori (board),
                 Cor Nouws (board), Italo Vignoli, Ilmari
Lauhakangas,
                 Heiko Tietze, Sophie Gautier, Stephan Ficht,
                 Aron Budea, Marina Latini (MC), Guilhem Moulin,
                 Michael Weghorn, Daniel Rodriguez (board),
                 Paolo Vecchi (board deputy), Uwe Altmann (MC
substitute
member, from 13:10 on),
                 Olivier Hallot (from 13:28 on)

Just for the record, I was there too - from the start, until the public
part finished.

All the best,
Kendy