Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 05/10/2020 19:26:

it's not about searching for the maximally burdensome, but a one that
are in accordance with the mindset of the foundation and its status as a
charity.

I agree with you that it is an important topic to keep in mind. On the
other hand, a far from easy one.
The Netherlands, for example, is criticized by one of the national
agencies as a huge tax saving opportunity for multinationals operating
in developing countries. (Not sure how much of that is published in
other countries :) )
Yet changes are slow. And with every step, the companies involved flow
somewhere else. Like water, seeing the lowest spot.

Again: not that the topic does not deserve our attention. Just trying to
express my expectations about how perfect or not the situation is.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors