Thanks Michael for your kind support for my proposal and to introduce me
to Lionel.

Hi Lionel! Let's get in touch to check together my proposal.

In regards to the previous proposal I'm still of the idea that it
presents as number of issues which have been discussed at lenght but not
resolved and that the UK isn't at present a place where I would open a
new company that will need to trade with the EU and the rest of the world.

Ciao

Paolo