Hi Michael,

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 9:11 AM Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com>
wrote:

Personally I think there may be merit in a UK option still - if Simon is
interested in engaging.

I'd be happy to be involved in such an entity, sure. The problem last time
was that, having taken all the steps necessary to get started with a
project that would have actually occupied my working time to the exclusion
of other income, the project was placed on indefinite hold at the last
moment, and in a way that showed no respect.

Simon