Re: TDF-Business-Entity (was: Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-09-25)

Am 30.09.20 um 11:01 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
Hi Andreas,

thank you for your feedback.

Before moving to Luxembourg a couple of years ago I had the same feeling
about it but, as written in my proposal, I discovered that few EU
countries didn't like to have Luxembourg as a competitor in tax
efficiency so they pushed for and obtained huge changes in local tax laws.

As you may know since a few years countries like UK, Holland and Ireland
offer much better opportunities for tax "efficiency".

that's an euphemistic description for a tax shelter!

And for such reason companies like e.g. IKEA moved their profit to such
country in the European Union.

And one remark: Holland is only a part of the Netherlands if I remember
correctly.

Regards,
Andreas