[board-discuss] Election of Membership Committee Chairperson

In its meeting on 2020-09-24, the new Membership Committee of The Document
Foundation has started to take over duties. We would like to thank all the
previous members of the Membership Committee for their work and for the
smooth handover, and we would like to thank everyone who ran in this year's
election.

We look forward to a good cooperation with the Board of Directors, the
Board of Trustees and the Community at large.

The first decision taken during the meeting was the election of Marina
Latini as new Chairperson of the Membership Committee.

The filing for the fourth quarter applications is finalized at the moment,
the minutes will be shared with the public on this list as usual.
---
Gabriele Ponzo, Member of the Membership Committee