Re: [board-discuss] Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, September 25th at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)

Hi Andreas,

As much as I support and share the need of a public discussion/process on this (and the subgroup should have worked on integrating suggestions received, see Italo's recent email), I should also add that Bugzilla is the least correct tool to put this through.

This is not a technical issue, but more a direction and strategy one and not only technical (coding) people should be involved.

As such, I would remark yet again to please stick with board-discuss as a public way to discuss the MarCom Plan bits and pieces.

Thanks for your inputs and for your your contributions to the project

Cheers,