Acceptance of MC role

Dear Shinji,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election into the Membership Committee.

Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Franklin Weng
on behalf of The Document Foundation Board of Directors

Text:

I, Shinji Enoki, elected substitute member of the Membership Committee
of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung
Bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2020.

Signed: Shinji Enoki

Ich, Shinji Enoki, gewähltes Ersatz-Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der
The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
Bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2020.

Unterzeichnet: Shinji Enoki