[board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

I, Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, elected member of the Membership Committee
of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung
Bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2020.

Signed: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco

Ich, Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, gewähltes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung Bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
19. September 2020.

Unterzeichnet: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election into the Membership Committee.

Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Franklin Weng
on behalf of The Document Foundation Board of Directors

Text:

--
Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, member of the Membership Committee
My local Time: UTC-03:00 / CET-04:00