[board-discuss] Acceptance of MC role

Dear Gustavo,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election into the Membership Committee.

Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Franklin Weng
on behalf of The Document Foundation Board of Directors

Text:

I, Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, elected member of the Membership Committee
of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung
Bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2020.

Signed: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco

Ich, Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, gewähltes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung Bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
19. September 2020.

Unterzeichnet: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco

--
Franklin Weng
Deputy chairman, Board of Director & Member, Certification Committee