Re: [board-discuss] MCC questions ..

Hi,

Dennis Roczek wrote:
Me, too! But GDPR is the atomic argument to stop the discussion here.

apart from that - we already heard that people are reluctant to become members, some are shy, thinking their contributons do not qualify.

Knowing their application will be discussed in public, with a potential "You don't qualitfy yet, please apply again later", also in public, will very likely keep people from applying at all in first place.

Transparency is important, but such a step will likely prevent growing our membership base - the exact opposite of what we want.