Re: [board-discuss] MCC questions ..

Hi Michael,

I missed something. ;-)

Am 05.09.2020 um 18:07 schrieb Dennis Roczek:
* To what degree should the MC's decisions & discussion
  be transparent (ie. publicly available) ?
Most internal discussions are about improving the tools or about
concrete applications. The discussion about applications should NOT be
public. Discussions about how the tools should or could be improved
(e.g. dashboard) can be opened without any problems.

I missed to add a reason why the discussion about the application should
not be published: see our disaster with the mascot: if we make
everything in public the members of the MC might get spammed, pushed,
and bullied. Even more fatal: some groups might get pushy to get their
folks into the group. Moreover the GDPR sometimes prohibits every
discussion public: as already said we do have corner cases with heath
issues, corona-problems, being too young and other cases which do not
should be public!

Best,

Dennis