Re: [board-discuss] Collecting proposals on TDF subsidiary

Hi Paolo,
Hi Florian,

Thanks Florian for the new proposal.

Personally I do like the idea of having a Lux-based company.

I still have some questions about the "TDF Services SIS Proposal Draft"

1) "TDF’s fully owned Social Impact company (Société d’Impact Sociétal)"
--> Does that mean that the TDF is also fully responsible? Then I have
to ask what is different to the general idea that the TDF can do it on
its own without having another layer? How does this work with Germans
law of a foundation?

2) "TDF may also decide to buy services from TDF Services, once its
fully operational, and use it as itsown service provider to streamline
and make more efficient the running of shared operations."
Does this mean that the TDF won't open any new code-tenders but simply
hand the tasks over?

3) I'm still missing (hence might not be worked on in this published
proposal) what happens if something goes wrong? How can the TDF take
down SIS and take over and regain the App Store rights and existing App
Store users?

4) and of course, what Stephan Ficht asked. ;-)

Best regards,

Dennis Roczek