[board-discuss] Membership Committee elections voting tokens sent

Dear Community,

the mail with the token and invitation to vote for the new Membership
Committee has been sent out to all members.

It was sent with the subject

"Your The Document Foundation 2020 Membership Committee Elections Voting
Token"

and the sender is

"elections@documentfoundation.org"

Please don't forget to check your spam folder too, in case you do not
see the mail. If that message with the instructions and the token is
missing, please reach us at elections@documentfoundation.org and/or
contact with me as soon as possible. We'll take action to solve the issue.

The voting phase will be
from *Friday, 2020-09-04, 00:00 CEST/UTC+2* (i.e. beginning of the day 04)
until *Thursday, 2020-09-10, 24:00 CEST/UTC+2* (i.e. end of the day 10).

A list of candidates and their reasons for running is available at
https://elections.documentfoundation.org/2020-mc/candidates.html . Your
participation in voting the new MC members is highly appreciated!

Best of luck to all candidates, and thank you for running for elections!

Franklin

--
Franklin Weng
Deputy chairman, Board of Director & Member, Certification Committee