Re: [board-discuss] Questions To MC Candidates

a) No, but I read the minutes when I am free.
b) For me, I don't think we need cooling down time for this, but if most of
our members consider that we need it, I will not be against it.

Regards,
Jeff Huang

Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> 於 2020年8月28日 週五 下午2:19寫道:

Hi,

I have two first questions to the candidates:

a) regarding the mission of the MC (§ 12 of the statutes) have you
already participated in board calls during the last two years as
external (non-member)?

b) What is your personal take on a 'cooling down' periode between being
a member of leading bodies of the foundation, regarding the first
sentence in the statutes § 12?

Regards,
Andreas