Re: [board-discuss] Questions To MC Candidates

Hi Andreas!

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 3:19 AM Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi,
I have two first questions to the candidates:
a) regarding the mission of the MC (§ 12 of the statutes) have you
already participated in board calls during the last two years as
external (non-member)?

No, attending the BoD meeting isn't usual for me. In general because of the
time zone difference and because my collaborative time is almost all
occupied in working with the mcm-script (I mean handle applications and
renewals to prepare them for voting by all MC members).
But I read the minutes and, when I have some questions, I ask other MC
members or directly a BoD member.

b) What is your personal take on a 'cooling down' periode between being
a member of leading bodies of the foundation, regarding the first
sentence in the statutes § 12?

Interesting question. It could be in our statutes but, on the other hand,
jumping from one body to another isn't automatic. We have mature and clear
elections in the middle. It gives to the members enough time to ask and
discuss the proposals and profiles of the candidates. So, as the members
have the final word, I'm ok with our current process.

Regards,
Gustavo.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, member of the Membership Committee
My local Time: UTC-03:00 / CET-04:00