Re: [board-discuss] Questions To MC Candidates

Hi Andreas

Am 28.08.20 um 08:18 schrieb Andreas Mantke:

a) regarding the mission of the MC (§ 12 of the statutes) have you
already participated in board calls during the last two years as
external (non-member)?

Yes, I did. mostly because I try to help in the discussion of a business entity.

b) What is your personal take on a 'cooling down' periode between being
a member of leading bodies of the foundation, regarding the first
sentence in the statutes § 12?

This seems only of interest in case a member of the BoD wants to get a member of the MC to prevent
or influence a pending lawsuit against himself.
It is surely desirable to have prevented such a possibility by our statues - but nothing is
perfect. And some kind of self-commitment will not prevent such a case.
On the other hand the time schedule of the board and mc elections is a bit cumbersome for such an
operation.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann