Self Nomination for next TDF's Membership Committee: Jona Azizaj

Hello everyone,

I would like to nominate myself for the next MC of TDF.

I'm Jona, from Albania but currently living in the Czech Republic. I'm
part of the current membership committee and therefore I would like to
be part of it again. Lately, I have been working on a survey for the
LibreOffice community in order to better understand our community, how
diverse we are (geographically, areas of involvement, etc) - and there
are still a few steps left before it will be rolled out. Also, the MC
dashboard or MCM script are some other very important projects that we
as MC have tried to push forward.

Here’s my 75 words of statement:
By continue being part of the Membership Committee, my goal for the
next term will be focused on growing the contributor base. Together
with other MC members, I would like to make the LibreOffice community
more diverse by identifying the areas we can improve and make it more
inclusive to onboard new people. On top of that, I would love to
collaborate with other open source communities that have faced the
same issues or problems.

All the best,
Jona

Sorry I forgot to mention my affiliation.

Full name: Jona Azizaj
Email address: jonaazizaj@gmail.com
Affiliation: None / Independent volunteer