Self-nomination for the membership committee

Name: Brett Cornwall
Email: brett@libreoffice.org
Corporate affiliation: AI SKY US BIDCO INC.

I'm from Oregon, USA. I've been involved with LO infrastructure for a few years, working on server monitoring, Analytics dashboards, Saltstack/IaC, and databases. My interests for LO involve user testing
to inform the project rather than blind assumption; Striving to improve project accessibility; and improving LO/TDF's public image to the world. For the MC, I'm interested in upholding the checks against the board to ensure interests do not compromise the user or product.

Thanks for your consideration, and best of luck to my fellow candidates.