Self Nomination for next TDF's Membership Committee:Gabriele Ponzo

Hello god people,
this email is to candidate myself for the next Membership Committee of The Document Foundation.

As you may already know, I’m part of the current MC, so this self nomination is for a new term in it. The ending one has been really exciting for me, as I’ve been growing my commitment in TDF.

The reason for which I’m proposing myself again is because I’d like to bring the current / pending activities to their completion. The one I most care for is the MC’s DashBoard, which finally had its kickstart and is now taking shape, thanks to the current MC, especially Ilmari, and TDF staff. But also the MCM script, which is being improved by Gustavo and Dennis, is another important one, and I’d like to follow closely, as well as other tasks such as the surveys, thanks to Jona, and some more.

But most of all, I also care a lot for the health and future of TDF itself, and I’d like to help BoD to keep them safe and renovating, trying to find a vision for the next years with the help of our staff and listening to suggestions coming from members.

Here’s my 75 words statement:
I’m already part of the current MC and this has been the third term, during which I’ve been honoured to be chairman. My objective for the next term is to help BoD finding and implementing a vision for next years of the Foundation, treasuring the suggestions of our members.
At the same time, increasing the number of our members is important as well and It’s something I’ll always strive for, with particular attention to diversity.

Full name: Gabriele Ponzo
e-mail: info@gps.tr.it

Affiliation: GPS (self employee)