[board-discuss] Membership Committee

Hello...

My name is Mauricio Baeza Servín, I live in México, I'm member of TDF
since 2019 but was volunteering for more than ten years. Most of that
work supporting end users in mailing lists, Telegram and Ask.

I'm an expert in the development of macros in LibreOffice with Basic
and Python. I work independently as a freelance programmer.

I want nominate myself for the next Membership Committee.

Best regards