[board-discuss] Re: self-nominations - election to next TDF's Membership Committee

Dear members & Board of Directors of The Document Foundation,

I’m candidate in the next elections to the Membership Committee.

Who I am:
I'm Po-Yen Huang from Kaohsiung city, Taiwan. I'm the TDF member about four
years. I did translating and user support for LibreOffice community.

Why I'm candidate to the MC:
I would like to join the Membership Committee because I want to find more
people who want to contribute (or contributing) to LibreOffice project
(especially asian). I could help them on Translating, QA and Marketing
stuff. Then help them become TDF members.

-- # --

Full name: Po-Yen Huang (Jeff Huang)
Email address: s8321414@libreoffice.org
Affiliation: None

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.

My 75 words official candidacy statement:
I would like to join the Membership Committee because I want to find more
people (from more different countries and regions) who want to contribute
(or contributing) to LibreOffice project. I could help them on Translating,
QA and Marketing stuff. Then help them become TDF members.

Jeff Huang <s8321414@gmail.com> 於 2020年8月20日 週四 下午3:53寫道:

Hi everyone, I'm Po-Yen Huang. I'm a TDF member about 4 years. I would
like to join Membership Committee because I want to find more people who
want to contribute (or contributing) to LibreOffice project (especially
asian). I could help them on Translating, QA and Marketing stuff. Then help
them become TDF member.

Best Regards,
Po-Yen Huang