[board-discuss] self-nominations - election to next TDF's Membership Committee

Hi, people. Franklin asked me write my self-nomination letter in more formal format, so I’m doing
it:

I’m a candidate in the next elections to the Membership Committee.

Who I’m:
I’m Roman Kuznetsov from Lipetsk, Russia. I’m the TDF member last three (or more?) years. I did
some QA work, translating, documentation writing, user support, etc. for our project.

Why I’m a candidate to the MC:
I would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more with people who
want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC I would like to help people to
become a part of our community. I could help them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design,
some Marketing stuff. And of course I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them
become TDF members.

--#--

Full name: Roman Kuznetsov
Email address:  79045_79045@mail.ru
Affiliation: Independent

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.

My 75 words official candidacy statement:
I would like to run for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more with people who
want to contribute to LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC I would like to help people to
become a part of our community. I could help them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design,
etc. I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become TDF members. But I will
evaluate their personal qualities and contribution to the project before suggest.

Best Regards, Roman Kuznetsov

Hi, I'm Roman Kuznetsov aka Kompilainenn. I'm a TDF member for about 3 years. I would like to run
for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more with people who want to contribute to
LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC I would like to help people to become a part of our
community. I could help them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, some Marketing stuff.
And of course I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become TDF members. But I