[board-discuss] Re: self-nominations - election to next TDF's Membership Committee

Full Name: Po-Yen Huang (Jeff Huang)
Email: s8321414@libreoffice.org
Affiliation: None

My 75 words official candidacy statement: This my first time to be
candidate to the MC. I hope we can attract more people (from more countries
and regions) to join us. Then provide our members and community with more
new ideas.

Jeff Huang <s8321414@gmail.com> 於 2020年8月20日 週四 下午3:53寫道:

Hi everyone, I'm Po-Yen Huang. I'm a TDF member about 4 years. I would
like to join Membership Committee because I want to find more people who
want to contribute (or contributing) to LibreOffice project (especially
asian). I could help them on Translating, QA and Marketing stuff. Then help
them become TDF member.

Best Regards,
Po-Yen Huang