self-nominations - election to next TDF's Membership Committee

Hi everyone, I’m Po-Yen Huang. I’m a TDF member about 4 years. I would like to join Membership Committee because I want to find more people who want to contribute (or contributing) to LibreOffice project (especially asian). I could help them on Translating, QA and Marketing stuff. Then help them become TDF member.

Best Regards,
Po-Yen Huang

Full Name: Po-Yen Huang (Jeff Huang)
Email: s8321414@libreoffice.org
Affiliation: None

My 75 words official candidacy statement: This my first time to be candidate to the MC. I hope we can attract more people (from more countries and regions) to join us. Then provide our members and community with more new ideas.

Jeff Huang <s8321414@gmail.com> 於 2020年8月20日 週四 下午3:53寫道:

Hi,s

maybe it’d good to have a closer look into the job description of the Membership Committee (MC), which is publicly available on the TDF website: Paragraph 12 of the statutes.

Regards,
Andreas

Hi,

the statutes are here:
https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/statutes/

Regards,
Andreas

Dear members & Board of Directors of The Document Foundation,

I’m candidate in the next elections to the Membership Committee.

Who I am:
I’m Po-Yen Huang from Kaohsiung city, Taiwan. I’m the TDF member about four years. I did translating and user support for LibreOffice community.

Why I’m candidate to the MC:
I would like to join the Membership Committee because I want to find more people who want to contribute (or contributing) to LibreOffice project (especially asian). I could help them on Translating, QA and Marketing stuff. Then help them become TDF members.

– # –

Full name: Po-Yen Huang (Jeff Huang)
Email address: s8321414@libreoffice.org
Affiliation: None

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.

My 75 words official candidacy statement:

I would like to join the Membership Committee because I want to find more people (from more different countries and regions) who want to contribute (or contributing) to LibreOffice project. I could help them on Translating, QA and Marketing stuff. Then help them become TDF members.

Jeff Huang <s8321414@gmail.com> 於 2020年8月20日 週四 下午3:53寫道: