[board-discuss] self-nominations - election to next TDF's Membership Committee

Hi everyone, I'm Po-Yen Huang. I'm a TDF member about 4 years. I would like
to join Membership Committee because I want to find more people who want to
contribute (or contributing) to LibreOffice project (especially asian). I
could help them on Translating, QA and Marketing stuff. Then help them
become TDF member.

Best Regards,
Po-Yen Huang