[board-discuss] self-nominations - election to next TDF's Membership Committee

Hi, I'm Roman Kuznetsov aka Kompilainenn. I'm a TDF member for about 3 years. I would like to run
for Membership Committee because I want to communicate more with people who want to contribute to
LibreOffice project, and help them. In MC I would like to help people to become a part of our
community. I could help them in different areas like Translating, QA, Design, some Marketing stuff.
And of course I will find new members for TDF among them and suggest them become TDF members. But I
will evaluate their personal qualities and contribution to the project before suggest.

Best Regards, Roman Kuznetsov