Re: [board-discuss] Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, August 14th at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)

Hi Kevin,

thanks for sharing your idea, sounds interesting, if I understood it right it is the "Genossenschaft" you are mentioning?

It is worth to think about and value it if such an organisation could help to full fill the solution for handling app store activities and get more code contributions financed, under control of TDF.

What about discussing the idea in the public part of the meeting tomorrow, are you available there? I would love to have your full name then to ask you in the meeting to say a few sentence about the idea.

Thanks again, hopefully speaking tomorrow a bit about the idea, all the best
Lothar Becker